Blog

Blog
Blog

Events

Events
Events

About

About
About

Ladies Night Vision Board Party 2015


For the last three years, Some ME Time has hosted a Vision Board Party, this year was a little different because I decided to host it in the comfort of my home with a few of my close friends. As I continue on the path to truly define my brand I believe it's important to for me to have clarity of the direction I'm headed in, so rather than just do something for the sake of "doing something" I'd rather continue to gain clarity and wisdom. I was inspired to host a Vision Board Party in an intimate setting so I figured why not in my own house?

I supplied all the materials necessary to create the Vision Boards ( oak tag paper, colorful ones are the best, glue sticks, scissors, magazines & markers) and my girlfriends were responsible for bringing an open mind, creativity, good vibes and of course a bottle (or two) of their favorite wine. We started the evening with a sweet prayer then it was time for an ice breaker game (2 truths and 1 lie, each of us were to guess which of the statements shared was a lie), healthy appetizers and treats. Thanks to ,y daughter she hooked me up with her Pandora radio to help set the atmosphere of relaxation and positive energy.

I must admit, as much as I enjoy hosting my annual Vision Board Brunch, I would have never guessed using this as a reason to have Ladies Night was just has much fun.










No comments