Blog

Blog
Blog

Events

Events
Events

About

About
About

Circles and Cycles Workshop


Ladies,

Please join Alycia Johnson of Always Journal and I for a transforming workshop, Saturday October 24, 2015 11:00AM to 3:00pm. I've been working with Alycia Johnson for a few weeks, I can honestly say that her non-traditional journaling techniques have been very instrumental to me finally being able to walk in the purpose God has designed for me.


This workshop is absolutely for anyone is knows that there is more to the life that they are currently living. If you are ready for your life to be transformed one journal entry at a time, you should not miss it.

Are you simply existing in a Man-made circle or are you actively creating a God-made Circle?

For more information please feel free to contact me workwithsimone@gmail.com or events@somemetimenyc.com

I'll be there and I hope you will too!


Simone S. Gray
​Some ME Time Coach

No comments