Blog

Blog
Blog

Events

Events
Events

About

About
About

CurlFest 2015 - Family, Friends, & Fun


March 2014 I did a "Big Chop"! I was transitioning my hair for a few months but could no longer take how my hair looked. The roots were thick and coarse and my ends were straight, everything just a mess. With me now being an official natural girl one of my friends invited me to this event called The Curlfest. Little did I know that I was about to be hooked! As long as I am in New York City when the Curliest takes place I will always be in attendance! It is just an AMAZING experience!

My Natural Sisters and I

We had a ball. We each brought a dish and a bottle or two of wine. We truly enjoyed Some ME Time at the Curliest!

Cessy and Mellie


After a long day we are ready to pack up and go! See you next year Beauty!

No comments